Alright, I'm happy again..But now I feel really bad..I just saw your message and now I'm like, "o...k... I'm repelling all the normal people.." I mean like. I'm just sorry if I sounded irritated yeah..? haha,ohwell.
Conclusion 1: I suck. Conclusion 2: I repel normal people, Conclusion 3: hence, I'm normal, and not weird. haha, see. Conclusion 4: SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH ME. Conclusion 5:Youre weird, cos you copy a normal person, like me. Stay in Loserville. I'm sure you'll do great things there.
Anyway when ken told me Brazil lost in the morning, I was like hahaha! HELL YEAH, TOLD YOU FRANCE ISNT OLD FAT LOSERS. France is so into the Finals.Then there's the semis, Germany against Italy. I'm supporting Germany and Italy, and now they're against each other. Like, Thankyou, who am i supposed to bet on now, The team with really strong adidas spirit, or the one who has been really lucky? and now Englands out too, Beckhams quitting as capt, and Ronaldo ?!? Why Rooney why?
Ohwell.. Funfair was great, I guess..but my back hurt for the whole night, probly when rachel and I was "on duty", this guy came and threw darn hard, like he had something against us. quote, unquote(" guys does stuff without thinking, " ) haha ohwell, not gonn talk much about it, shes gonna ask us to reflect about the funfair during ct anyway. So yeah...saw quite a few people...talked abit...blahblahblah...the usual..
Now it's raining.. Greatt.. now I really don't want to go out.. I need Shan wee... :)
so is it peace that we're all looking for, will we find it?